The Bachelor Canada Predictions and Weekly Trivia Game
OFFICIAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
The Bachelor Canada Predictions Game and Weekly Trivia (the “Game”) is sponsored by ITM Productions Inc. (hereinafter referred to as the “Experience Sponsor”) and is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with W Network Inc., Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram. Facebook, Twitter and Instagram are completely released of all liability by each entrant in this Experience. By entering this Experience, each entrant remises, releases and forever discharges W Network Inc., its parent and affiliated companies, and all of their respective employees, directors, officers, shareholders, agents, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively, “W Network Inc.) as well as the Experience Sponsors, Warner Bros. International Television Productions Limited, and all of their respective employees, directors, officers, shareholders, agents, representatives, successors and assigns, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest, from any and all actions, causes of actions, suits, debts, dues, accounts, claims, damages or liability for any loss, harm, damages, costs or expenses arising out of, or in any way related to, this Experience, the entrant’s participation (or attempted participation) in this Experience, and/or the awarding, receipt, possession, use and/or misuse of any Experience prize (or any portion thereof), or any travel or activity that is related thereto, including without limitation costs or losses related to personal injury, death, damage to, loss or destruction of property, and rights of publicity, personality, privacy and/or intellectual property. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Experience must be directed to the Experience Sponsor and not to W Network Inc., Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram. To enter the Experience, you will need to sign up for the Experience through the W Network Inc. website wnetwork.com/shows/bachelor-canada and follow the on-screen instructions.
- The Game starts at 6:00 p.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on October 4, 2017 and ends at 4:00 p.m. ET on December 20, 2017 (the “Game Period”). There are twelve (12) prizes (the “Prizes”) to be won throughout the Game Period. The Game Period consists of twelve (12) separate and distinct Prize Periods - eleven (11) Weekly Prize Periods and one (1) Grand Prize Period - as set forth in the chart below. Sponsor's computer is the official clock for the Sweepstakes. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Limit of one (1) Weekly Prize and (1) Grand Prize per household.
|Sweepstakes Game Periods||Begin Date & Time||End Date & Time|
|Weekly Game Period #1||6:00 p.m. ET on 10/04/17||4:00 p.m. ET on 10/11/17|
|Weekly Game Period #2||12:00 p.m. ET on 10/12/17||4:00 p.m. ET on 10/18/17|
|Weekly Game Period #3||12:00 p.m. ET on 10/19/17||4:00 p.m. ET on 10/25/17|
|Weekly Game Period #4||12:00 p.m. ET on 10/26/17||4:00 p.m. ET on 11/01/17|
|Weekly Game Period #5||12:00 p.m. ET on 11/02/17||4:00 p.m. ET on 11/08/17|
|Weekly Game Period #6||12:00 p.m. ET on 11/09/17||4:00 p.m. ET on 11/15/17|
|Weekly Game Period #7||12:00 p.m. ET on 11/16/17||4:00 p.m. ET on 11/22/17|
|Weekly Game Period #8||12:00 p.m. ET on 11/23/17||4:00 p.m. ET on 11/29/17|
|Weekly Game Period #9||12:00 p.m. ET on 11/30/17||4:00 p.m. ET on 12/06/17|
|Weekly Game Period #10||12:00 p.m. ET on 12/07/17||4:00 p.m. ET on 12/13/17|
|Weekly Game Period #11||12:00 p.m. ET on 12/14/17||4:00 p.m. ET on 12/20/17|
|Grand Prize Selection Period||12:00 p.m. ET on 12/21/17||4:00 p.m. ET on 12/27/17|
- To enter and to be eligible to win, entrants must be a legal resident of Canada (excluding Quebec) and be eighteen (18) years of age or older. Employees and their parents, siblings and children, and persons domiciled with an employee of the Game Sponsor, its agents, parent, affiliated or related companies, subsidiaries, divisions, prize sponsors, and promotional and advertising agencies and administrators, are ineligible to enter.
- TO ENTER the Game, visit the Game Sponsor’s website located at wnetwork.com/shows/bachelor-canada and create an account for The Bachelor Canada Predictions Game, which includes a hyperlink to these Official Game Rules (the “Rules”) to signify that you have read and agree to be bound by these Rules. An account will provide you with entry into the Game. Use of any automated, script, macro, robotic or other program(s) to enter or otherwise participate in this Game is prohibited and will automatically result in disqualification. All entries and entrants are subject to verification for compliance with these Rules.An entrant may be required to provide proof that he/she is owner of the online account. If you opt to enter this Game via your wireless mobile device (which may only be available via participating wireless carriers and is not required to enter the Game), standard text messaging and/or data rates may apply according to the terms and conditions of your services agreement with your wireless carrier. Other charges may apply (such as normal airtime and carrier charges) and may appear on your mobile phone bill or be deducted from your prepaid account balance. Wireless carriers' rate plans may vary, and you should contact your wireless carrier for more information on messaging rate plans and charges relating to your participation in this Game. Participation in this Game by mobile device means that you understand that you may receive additional messages by mobile device relating to this Game, including notifying you if you are the potential Prize (if applicable), which may be subject to charges pursuant to your carrier's rate plan. Mobile device service may not be available in all areas. Check your phone’s capabilities for specific instructions before entering the Game via your wireless mobile device.
- There are twelve (12) prizes (the “Prizes”) to be won throughout the Game Period. Eleven (11) Weekly Prizes valued at $250.00 (for a total of $2750.00) and one (1) Grand Prize valued at $5000.00. Limit of one (1) Weekly Prize and (1) Grand Prize per household.
- The Prizes must be accepted as awarded. Winners will be able to select receiving the prize as an online voucher or in-store gift card. The Prizes may not be sold, transferred and are not convertible to cash. Game Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a Prize in whole or in part in the event that all or any component of a Prize is unavailable. The Prize Winner is solely responsible for all costs not expressly described herein.
Winners will receive will either (dependant on prizing delivery choice) a physical gift card or a online one-time voucher code sent via email. Voucher codes must be used in one (1) transaction. If the order is less than $250.00, the winner will forfeit the remainder. Users will need to enter a credit card to redeem the voucher. Shipping is the responsibility of the prize winner and is not included in the prize and may be applied to the cost of the order.
- PRIZE DRAW: Weekly Prize Winners will be randomly selected from the pool of correct quiz winners. The Grand Prize will be selected based on their total accumulated points throughout the game. Should there be multiple potential winners, one will be randomly selected. This evaluation will take place at 905 Danforth Avenue, Toronto, Ontario from among all eligible entries received during the Entry Period. The odds of winning a Prize will depend on the number of eligible entries received during the applicable Entry Round and application of the judging criteria mentioned in this paragraph. The Game Sponsor acting reasonably, will attempt to contact each potential Prize winner to notify potential winner that he or she may have won a Prize using the information provided at the time of entry within three (3) business days after being selected. Each potential Prize winner is solely responsible for monitoring his/her Account for such notification messages. In the event that a potential winner does not respond to the Game Sponsor’s notification message as outlined in the notification within three (3) business days after the draw, he or she will be disqualified and an alternate potential winner may be selected pursuant to the application of the criteria and based on the next-ranking eligible entry at the Game Sponsor’s sole discretion. Proof of identification must be provided upon request. Before being awarded a Prize, the potential winner will be required to sign and return within the time stipulated by the Game Sponsor, a full release and indemnity form stating that, among other things, their name, gift preference, physical address, email address, store preference as well as note that he/she has read and understood these Rules, grants all consents required, agrees to be available and to participate in publicity and/or promotions related to the Game and/or the Game Sponsor and/or similar matters, authorizes the Game Sponsor to broadcast, publish, disseminate and otherwise use his/her name, city/town/village and province/territory of residence, photograph, likeness, sobriquet and voice, in connection with any promotion and/or publicity, and/or for general news, entertainment and/or information purposes at no additional compensation to the potential winner, beyond the awarding of or participation in the Prize, accepts the Prize as offered and releases the Game Sponsor from any and all liability of any kind arising out of the potential winner’s participation in this Game and receipt and use of the Prize. In the event that a potential winner does not comply with all the provisions as contemplated in these Rules, Game Sponsor shall have the right to disqualify the potential winner, and draw an alternate potential winner, and the Game Sponsor shall be fully and completely released and discharged from any liability or responsibility in this regard. The provisions and procedures referred to above relating to selection and notification of a potential winner shall be applied, with the necessary amendments, until all qualified winners have been duly selected, but in any event, no later than December 31, 2017. In the event of a tie, the winner will be selected by a random draw from all eligible top scoring participants.
- By entering this Game the entrants and participants automatically agree to accept and abide by these Rules. All decisions of the Game Sponsor with respect to any aspect of this Game, including without limitation the eligibility of entries, are final and binding on all entrants in all matters as they relate to this Game.
- All entries become property of Game Sponsor who assumes no responsibility for garbled, lost, late, delayed, destroyed or misdirected entries, mail, voice messages, e-mail or any computer errors or malfunctions. No correspondence will be entered into except with entrants requesting Rules by mail or requesting the names of the Prize winners (for which a self-addressed, postage paid envelope must be included). Game Sponsor does not assume any responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, technical malfunctions, human or technical error, seeding or printing errors, lost, delayed or garbled data or transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or failures of any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof. Entry materials or data that have been tampered with or altered are void. If for any reason, in the opinion of the Game Sponsor, in its sole discretion, the Game is not capable of running as originally planned, or if the administration, security, fairness, integrity or the proper conduct of the Game is corrupted or adversely affected, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond its control, Game Sponsor reserves its right to cancel, terminate, modify, amend, extend or suspend the Game, and select a winner from previously received eligible entries. Game Sponsor reserves its rights to modify the Rules without materially affecting the terms and conditions hereof. The Game Sponsor reserves its rights in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Game or to be acting in violation of the Rules or otherwise in a disruptive manner. Any attempts to deliberately damage the Game web site or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Game is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made the Game Sponsor reserves its right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent of the law. Game Sponsor shall not be held responsible for any errors or negligence that may arise or occur in connection with the Game including any damage to an entrant’s computer equipment, system, software or any combination thereof, as a result of their participation in this Game or from downloading any material from the Game web site.
- The Game is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations. The personal information of an entrant is collected, used and disclosed in connection with this Game by the Game Sponsor for the purposes of implementing, administering and fulfilling this Game. Personal information includes information that could be used, alone or in combination, to identify an individual, which may include name, email address, and telephone number. Game Sponsor will not sell or transmit this information to third parties except for the purposes of administering this Game. Personal information of entrants that Game Sponsor collects may be transferred to and processed outside Canada, and will be subject to the laws of those jurisdictions, which may be different from Canada’s laws. Any inquiry concerning the personal information held by the Game Sponsor in connection with this Game, including any request to access or correct the personal information should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of the Game Rules and disclosures or other statements contained in any Game related materials, including but not limited to the Game entry form, or point of sale, television, print or online advertising, the terms and conditions of the Game Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
- All intellectual property, including but not limited to trade-marks, trade-names, logos, designs, promotional materials, web pages, source codes, drawings, illustrations, slogans and representations are owned by the Game Sponsor and or its affiliates. All rights are reserved. Unauthorized copying or use of any copyrighted material or intellectual property without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.